“This dish is wonderful despite its simplicity and fire. The panini maker melts the peanut butter and jelly within while creating lovely grill marks on the bread. This is unlike a conventional PB&J in the same way that a scooter is unlike a bicycle. Try it; you’ll enjoy it and so will your kids.”
- 2 slices bread (I prefer multi-grain for nutrition)
- real peanut butter (from Wholefoods of Wild Oats)
- grape jelly
- Spread peanut butter liberally on one slice of bread.
- Spread jelly on the other slice.
- Put the two pieces together.
- Place the sandwich on a pre-heated panini maker.
- Close the top and cook three minutes.
- Remove, slice in half and serve.
- (If you have toddlers, you might wait a minute to let the bread cool slightly for them).
Know more: EASY PIZZA MUFFINS