“This is easy and excellent. This is a fantastic dish to bring to a potluck. This is incredibly kid-friendly and tastes a lot like pizza.”
- 16 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add Bow Tie Pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or all dente; drain.
- While pasta is boiling, brown pepperoni in skillet until crisp on both sides and place on paper towels to absorb the grease.
- Toss pasta with pepperoni, italian dressing, parmesian cheese and italian seasoning.
Read more: Peanut Butter and Jelly Panini